Almond milk is a very good option for those who are lactose intolerant. This is because almond milk can practically replace cow’s milk in almost all its recipes. Dishes prepared using healthy almond milk recipes for lactose intolerance are generally not compromised upon their nourishment as well as taste. Be it smoothies, cookies, or milkshakes, there are a ton of healthy recipes with almond milk for a number of tasty and nourishing dishes.
Vegan mashed potato:
The ingredients for prepping this recipe, one of the best almond milk dairy free recipes, are 3-4 diced chopped onions, minced garlic cloves, 4-5 potatoes, 2 tbsp vegan butter, 2 cups almond milk, sea salt, and pepper. This recipe serves 4.
- Boil potatoes in a pan for at least 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are being cooked,sauté onion and garlic with olive oil.
- Now make a puree of onion and garlic along with almond milk to make a creamy paste.
- Removethe boiled potatoes, mash them, and add the remaining items to it along with the paste.
- Garnish it a little with leaves, and your dish is ready. You can have it by itself, or with a dip, or even as a sandwich or burger filling.
Cook yourself vegan mashed potatoes, one of the best healthy recipes with almond milk, with the goodness of almond milk combined with the amazing blend of taste and nourishment. Kids and adults love this dish alike. It is quite popular as one of the best dinner recipes with almond milk.
No-bake cookies with almond milk:
As the name says it, these cookies are very easy to make and they do not need any baking. All you needfor is 1 stick of unsalted butter, 3 tbsp sugar, 2 cups almond milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and 1cup of oats. Combine the above-mentioned
ingredients in a saucepan, boil it for a while, and turn off the flame.
- Then add peanut butter, oats, and vanilla extract to it.
- Pour 1 tbsp batter on a wax or foil paper on a flat plate.
- Pour the mix into it carefully until it settles down in an even layer.
- Let it sit for a couple of hours, and voila! Your cookies are ready. This recipe serves 3 people.
- Cut it into the required number of pieces and it is now ready to be consumed.
Prepare and store these cookies for a crunchy snack meal or as a side for your breakfast. Kids absolutely love these. Such home-made almond milk cookies are the best among most other healthy almond milk recipes for lactose intolerance.
To prepare Zucchini muffins, you need 2 cups whole wheat flour, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking soda, salt, 2 tsp coconut oil, honey, 1 tsp maple syrup, vanilla extract, zucchini, 2 bananas, 2 cups almond milk, and chocolate chips. This recipe prepares 5 muffins.
- Shred zucchini, keep it in water and then strain it out.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, soda, and salt in a beaker.
- In a mixer, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs.
- Then add zucchini, banana, and milk to it, followed by the dry ingredients. Mix it properly.
- Bake them for 25 minutes, and your muffins are ready.
Almond milk chai/tea:
This is one of the most rarely used healthy recipes with almond milk. The ingredients for 2 cups of tea are 2 cups sweetened almond milk, 2 tbsp tea, 1 cup orange juice, and 1 cinnamon stick.
- Heat the almond milk, but not to the extent of boiling.
- Take some freshly prepared orange juice in a mug and add the almond milk to the tea and let it steam.
- Strain it and add it to the mug.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder or stick to it for aroma. And your tea is ready to be consumed.
For this, you need 3 frozen chopped bananas, some lettuce, 2 cups almond milk, 1 tbsp matcha powder, and 2 tbsp honey. Since this is a smoothie, it is extremely easy and quick to prepare, and makes 3 glasses.
- Add up all the ingredients and blend them until it turns into a smooth homogenous mix.
- You can garnish it with almonds and honey.
- Although you can even add sugar to this drink, try and keep it minimal, up to 1 tsp.
- Replace the lettuce leaves withchopped fruits like mango or apple for a better and sweeter taste.
- You can even add condensed milk of vanilla extract too, for taste enhancement.
This matcha smoothie is perhaps the most widely used of all healthy recipes with almond milk since it is an excellent source of instant energy. It can make for a good healthy breakfast when you are on the run, a snack, or even a pre-workout meal. This smoothie also doubles up as one of the most recommended dinner recipes with almond milk since it is light on the stomach but high on energy to last you till morning.
As almond milk is of plant origin and an excellent substitute for dairy milk, many people prefer almond milk dairy free recipes. It does not contain cholesterol and has less saturated fats. And as seen above, an umpteen number of dishes can be prepared using it which prove to be much healthier to the body than any milk of animal origin.
People consuming foods made with healthy recipes with almond milk do not face digestion problems and sinus issues. In addition to that, they gain all the required beneficial qualities of milk. Almond milk is the best option for the vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.