Eating ice cream can be disastrous if you are suffering from problems related with extra calories but low calorie ice cream can be a great solution to your problems. There are many types of low calorie ice creams of very good taste and these ice creams contain low calorie so the best option you can have for yourself to avoid extra calorie by eating desserts.
These ice creams are very refreshing and a very good eatable option for summer evenings. The flavor of these ice creams is really good and you will remember it for a long period of time. Here are the recipes of some low calories ice creams so prepare and enjoy your evening.
1. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream
It is a very tasty and healthy low calorie ice cream. The combo of chocolate and peanuts makes it special and delicious. It will give you a great feeling of having it on summer evenings. If you are suffering from diabetes or high fat then you do not have to worry about eating ice cream because this chocolate ice cream will give the ultimate taste without giving you extra calories. It is a healthy diet that will keep you fit and the taste you will remember for a long time. So this tasty ice cream is the solution to your problems related with extra calories.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time: 20 min
Milk 3 cups (2%), Â¼ cup sugar, corn starch 3 tablespoon, 1/8 tablespoon salt, 30 grams semi sweet chopped chocolates, 5 cups mini chocolate butter cups.
- Take a saucepan, it should be of heavy bottom and pour one cup of milk in it.
- Boil the milk at medium heat.
- Now add remaining milk, corn starch, sugar, and salt in another pan.
- After that add sugar mixture to milk mixture and heat until it becomes thick, in the mean time stir it constantly.
- Now remove it from the heat and add chopped chocolate until it melts.
- After that place the prepared ice cream mixture in a bowl and place this bowl in another large bowl filled with ice water.
- Let the mixture cool completely and add chopped peanuts butter cups into it by stirring it properly.
- Now you can place this mixture in a ice cream maker to freeze it into hard ice cream and alternatively freeze it in a safe container to make it ready to eat.
2. Mint infused ice milk
The mint extract brings a totally new and great flavour to the cool and refreshing milk ice cream. It is very popular due to its mint effect and if it is eat with chocolate sauce then it will become a fantastic dessert that you will remember for a long time. Eating ice creams is no longer remains a cause to the problem due to extra calories because with this mint flavoured ice cream you can satisfy your taste and stay healthy also. The unique mix of mint, milk and chocolate is best for your health and will refresh you every time you will taste it.
Difficulty level: Medium
Time required: 50 min
2 cup non fat milk, Â¼ cup fresh mint leaves, sugar 1 cup, corn starch 2 tablespoon, 1 large egg (beaten), and 2 egg whites (beaten).
- Put the milk and mint leaves in a saucepan.
- Heat it with continuously stirring until it boils and the remove it from the heat and cool it down for 10 minutes.
- Separate the mint leaves with the help of a fine strainer in a bowl then again put the milk in the saucepan.
- Now add sugar and corn starch in another bowl and mix it with the milk mixture.
- After that add beaten egg and beaten egg white into the mixture.
- Heat the mixture until it gets thick about 5 minutes.
- Lastly pour the mixture into the ice cream freezer to make it ready to eat.
3. Raspberry ice cream
The taste of this ice cream is really good. The mix of raspberry and milk will give you the ultimate feeling of eating a dessert. It is a perfect dessert for summer evenings. If you have problems with extra calories then eating ice creams can be painful for you but killing your taste needs is also painful so in that case raspberry ice cream gives you a sigh of relief as you can taste it without thinking too much about calories. It is also a healthy diet that will keep you fit and give you the joy of eating your favorite dessert.
Time: 30 minutes
1 cup milk, Â½ cup half and half, 1 cup sugar, 4 egg yolks, Â½ tablespoon vanilla extract, 2 cup fresh raspberries.
1. Heat the mixture of milk and half and half in a saucepan until the mixture about to boil.
2. Mix sugar and the egg yolk in a separate pan then add hot milk to the sugar
mixture and stir it.
3. After that add egg mixture to the milk mixture and heat it on medium temperature.
4. Now remove it, cool it down, and stir vanilla and raspberries.
5. Lastly pour the mixture in an ice cream can for freezing it to eat.
6. So these are the recipes of low calorie ice cream.