The recipe for this is absolutely simple and easy, and does not need complex ingredients. Once you start preparing this, you will get everything handy and within your kitchen. This dish originated in South Asia, you will find this to be really different in taste once you will have this on your table, which makes it a special dish. Apart from this, this being boneless and soft, is the most favorite dish of the children too. Here we share a simple procedure to cook the same.
Complexity level: Easy
Time taken: 40 minutes
- Rice vinegar
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Sriracha sauce (more if desired)
- Garlic, minced
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Mix vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, sriracha sauce and garlic, all together in a large bag.
- Now, mix the chicken thighs with the above things and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare your oven by preheating this to 425-450 degrees. Put a roasting pan with a tin foil and place the roasting rack in the pan. Now, put a coat on the roasting rack with cooking spray.
- Put some marinade into a small sauce pan, while keeping medium heat and boil for 2 minutes. Do not forget to stir often. After some time, remove from heat and set aside.
- Now it is the time to put chicken thighs on the roasting rack along with basting the chicken with the marinade. It is advised to season with salt and ground pepper. If you like more spices, you may add as there is no restriction about the spices.
- Now place the whole thing into the oven and cook for at least 10 minutes. You can bake an additional 10 minutes. Also, you can increase baking for the next 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked in a proper way.
- Take out the entire thing from inside the microwave and examine the chicken is grilled properly. You can taste a bit of flesh to find out if more baking is required. If you find the need for the same, you can bake the dish for next 5-10 minutes.
- Decorate with sauce and enjoy the recipe.
- It is very important to preheat the oven, else the recipe may turn hard, which will ultimately ruin your efforts.
- Select a soft chicken for the dish. Also, remove bones without cutting the flesh.
- It is always advisable to bake the whole dish for about 15-20 minutes in low temperature. This cooks the dish in a proper way and increases its taste.
- Keep a range of sauces handy with you. It is said that sauces increase the taste of the chicken.
- Always use gloves while putting the chicken inside the oven or taking that out of the same. This will save your hands and the chicken to get contaminated.