There are a large number of food items over there and each of the food items consist of different kinds of nutrients. Each nutrient has its own kind of properties. Some of them will make you fat while some others will keep you healthy. It is up to you on what you are willing to eat and what you are willing to give up. Here are a few food items that make you look sexy as hell; sometimes, metaphorically –
Method of Preparation
Cooking Time 70 minutes
- Butter for greasing
- 450 g/1 lb black cherries, stoned
- 25 g/1 oz golden granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 55 g/2 oz golden caster sugar
- 55 g/2 oz self-raising flour
- 150 ml/5 fl oz double cream
- 300 ml/10 fl oz milk
- 2tbsp kirsch (optional)
- Lightly whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C or 375°F or Gas Mark 5. Grease a Nine inch square baking dish.
- Arrange the cherries in the dish & sprinkle with the granulated sugar & set aside.
- Mix the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and whisk together until light and frothy. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a separate bowl and add, all at once, to the egg mixture prepared. Beat in thoroughly, then whisk in the cream followed by the milk and kirsch, if using. Pour the batter over the cherries.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, until slightly risen and set in the centre. Serve warm with cream.
Method of Preparation
Serves – 6
- 225 g/8 oz plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 4 eggs, separated
- 6 tbps caster sugar
- 4 tbsp dark rum
- 4 tbsp double cream
- Whipped cream and
- Marbled chocolate shapes, to decorate
- Heat the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water until melted. Leave to cool smoothly.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the caster sugar in a clean bowl until very pale and fluffy.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate into the mixture and fold in together with the rum and double cream.
- Whisk the egg whites in a grease free bowl until soft peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture in 2 batches. Divide the mixture among 6 serving dishes and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, decorate with a little whipped cream and top with marbled chocolate shapes.